Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Update

It's been a while since I last posted, but it's about time to give an update on the projects I'm working on.

This week I'll be headed to San Francisco with Betaversity, the prototyping makerspace startup that I worked with last fall to produce a short promotional piece. I've been working with Betaversity on various design projects since the launch of the UC Davis Betaspace, and they are an amazing team with big things ahead. In San Francisco, we'll be interviewing various hardware entrepreneurs at Techshop and Jawbone to create a documentary about hardware innovation and entrepreneurship. Stay tuned for pictures, video, and more exciting things ahead.

















In addition to working with Betaversity, I've also done some promotional video work for a really great design thinking startup called The Design Gym. The Design Gym teaches and facilitates design thinking and innovation workshops for clients looking to innovate in their industry, and students looking to learn and explore design further. Stay tuned for a video of The Design Gym soon!
















In addition to these video projects, I've been working on a number of other side projects, including a lot of writing (both short stories, treatments, and screenplay).

Stay tuned for more updates as these projects progress! In the meantime, check out my recently updated WEBSITE and portfolio.


No comments:

Post a Comment