Friday, March 1, 2013

Silicon Valley Trip

It's been a while since I updated on what I've been up to.

Tomorrow I will be travelling to Silicon Valley with a group of students for the Entrepreneurship Initiative at NC State. We will be touring several different companies, including Apple and IDEO.




















Although this trip doesn't have anything directly related to filmmaking, I'll be sure to keep you updated on how these visits go, and hopefully have some photos to add.

For those who don't know, IDEO is one of the leading design companies in the US. Their company culture and the creative environment that they have created is unrivaled.

I'm also greatly anticipating visiting Apple. I'll definitely try and grab some pictures and keep you all in the loop.

In the meantime, I have been meeting with the Post Production team from IPSEITY, and they are hard at work on the final phases of post production on the film. It looks great, and we are expecting a theatrical trailer to be released in the next couple of weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment