Sunday, March 10, 2013

Teaser Trailer for IPSEITY coming soon... and other news

Hi guys,

It's been a wild week. In the last 8 days, I've seen the Pacific Ocean, the Atlantic Ocean, spent the night in 4 different cities, and spent more than 33 hours travelling!


From my visit to Stanford University.



























The trip to Silicon Valley was fantastic. The best experience I had while I was there was meeting with a gentleman named Randy Komisar, a Venture Capitalist who works at an office called Kleiner Perkins. He has written books, started companies, invested in companies, and more. He also is the former President and CEO of Lucasfilm Entertainment. Definitely check out his book, The Monk and the Riddle.

In addition to the travelling, I have been working with Andrew Richardson and Ricky Kovacs on crafting the music for the Theatrical Trailer, which is set to be released in the next two weeks. Andrew and Ricky have done an amazing job, and I can't wait to share it with you.

Stay tuned for the trailer release!




No comments:

Post a Comment