Wednesday, March 13, 2013

TEDx Talk

I'm excited to announce that I will be giving a TED talk at TEDx NCSU on March 23rd.

For those who don't know, TED talks are informative lectures given by people from all different backgrounds - TED curates these talks and posts them on their website, www.ted.com












These talks range from topics such as Technology, Creativity, Entrepreneurship, Art, Spirituality and more. There are so many fascinating TED talks, and I am excited to share some of my ideas during the TED talk of my own on March 23rd in Raleigh, NC.

If you aren't able to attend, be sure to keep an eye out for the recording of my talk that will be posted several weeks later.

More info about TEDxNCSU here: http://tedx.ncsu.edu/index.html

And - stay tuned for the theatrical trailer of IPSEITY - released to the public very, very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment