Sunday, June 10, 2012

Post Production begins...

Here we go! After several weeks of syncing audio and organizing the footage, we have finally begun the editing on IPSEITY!

Katherine Drew and Charlie Allen in the intense opening scene.
















I'm very excited about the footage and cannot wait to begin to show pieces of it as we edit more and more. I also plan to screen one scene from the rough edit at Campus MovieFest Grand Finale, so if you are going to be there, make sure to ask me about it! Stay tuned for some news about a theatrical trailer, and more updates about the editing as we go as well.


Also, stay tuned for updates on my trip to LA for the Campus Movie Fest Grand Finale! I will be in LA starting Wednesday, June 20th, and will try to update my blog daily until we leave LA on June 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment