Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Trip to California...

After a couple of weeks of editing on IPSEITY, yesterday I began my trip to Campus Movie Fest Grand Finale in Hollywood. Although this event does not start until Thursday the 21st, and I don't arrive in LA until the 20th, I recently was contracted for a video production job in San Jose between the 18th-20th, which worked great for my travel schedule. I am very blessed to have the opportunity to work on this job!

I flew into San Jose yesterday, and began production of several testimonial videos today with Jenn Halweil. Tomorrow we will continue production, and Wednesday I will fly to LA. Screening is on Saturday.

San Jose is beautiful- You can see part of it from my hotel window- Hotel room provided by the client!

















Stay tuned with more pictures and updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment